who is your favorite FX broker??

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by cashclay, Jul 8, 2016.

1. the best Forex broker is a broker who always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

#201     Jun 2, 2022
  2. Rodri

Rodri

My current favourite broker is FP Markets, and the main reason I prefer them is because their trading conditions are robust with a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD.

They have over 10,000+ different instruments to trade with global stocks and commodities, and their customer service is quick in answering and solving client queries.

#202     Jun 3, 2022
  3. Cholas

Cholas

I have been with just two brokers so far; Profiforex and Forexchief. The first was good, I only stopped with them when I took a long break from forex due to some set backs I had. But when I returned to the market, the latter became my preferred choice for some very good reasons. Among many is the fact that they are regulated, licensed and my personal best is; they have very good incentives for traders like trading credits and usable bonuses.

#203     Jun 10, 2022
  4. Colobus

Colobus

For btc deposit, minimum is $5.

#204     Jun 14, 2022
  5. i would suggest aximtrade, their commission is only $3 per lot and plenty of trading instruments to choose from. Also regulated by ASIC.

#205     Jun 14, 2022
  6. My favorite forex broker is FP Markets as of now because the trading conditions are robust with regulations from ASIC and CYSEC.

The customer support is good at responding to my queries, even when I email or do a live chat with them, the slippage and commission costs are lower when compared to most ECN brokers.

#206     Jun 17, 2022
  7. Elena21

Elena21

The one that is regulated offers trading in all segments with low commissions and tight spreads. Also easy deposits and withdrawals.

#207     Jun 20, 2022
  8. ECN broker definitely is more prefered as it has lower cost of trading so people can make more profit per trade.

#208     Jun 20, 2022
  9. My favourite choice of broker is FP Markets, they provide some of the best trading conditions with good customer service and spreads that are stable even during volatile market situations.

#209     Jun 21, 2022
  10. it is really difficult to choose a favorite broker. because in online most of the brokers we found as scams.

#210     Jun 22, 2022