who is your favorite FX broker??

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by cashclay, Jul 8, 2016.

1. traders should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used.

#211     Jun 27, 2022
  2. Cholas

Cholas

True it's online, but one way to cut down this gap is to trade with one that is regulated and make sure to verify them too. Even when I saw on their website that Forexchief was regulated, I went further to verify the authenticity of that claim and it turned out that were not just regulated but are licensed too.

#212     Jun 28, 2022
  3. i think there is no best trading broker until having security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

#213     Jun 29, 2022
  4. the best broker comes from best place , we always should choose the broker which has good reviews by real traders in online.

#214     Jul 3, 2022
  5. The one that is regulated by a competent regulatory agency and can offer a wide range of trading platforms with low commissions.

#215     Jul 12, 2022
  6. Cholas

Cholas

Being regulated shouldn't be the only thing you consider, but trading conditions, trading platforms, account types and credibility. Most times even regulated brokers can do you wrong, so it is best you also look for a broker who has been in the game for long with good reviews. Just like when I was routing for forexchief, one thing that struck me was how long they have been in the market, trading for over how many years now.

#216     Jul 12, 2022