Who on this forum you learned the most from?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by K-Rock, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Are you a successful trader?

#151     Feb 26, 2006
  2. Did I say I was?

I'm not discussing this on this thread to add more trash to it.

This thread is about who helped who, I listed mine and was done, why do you insist on asking a question like that on this thread?

#152     Feb 26, 2006
  3. patoo

patoo

Kid, the rule is every decent thread on ET turns into a pie throwing contest with the usual suspects involved.

#153     Feb 26, 2006
  4. I learned a lot from Tony Oz. He used to post on ET but stopped a few years ago. The last contact I had with him was an email in Jan '03; I haven't heard from him since.

#154     Feb 26, 2006
  5. If you weren't hiding behind the family computer I'd pop you a good one, right in the back of the head. Anyway,Tardvek threw the most insults, and then that frenchmen jumped on me. I can handle Tardvek snapping off, at least he probably shaves. Kid if you want to run your yapper here at least wait until you have some grass on the field.

...Rennick out

#155     Feb 26, 2006
  6. OK once again, to many complaints...lines drawn...anything after this point off topic is not tolerated. I don't want to hear rationalization, or he started it comments. If its off topic don't post it. If you can't do that go to chit chat...cause if you stay in a forum I moderate and go to far..I have (NO) problem banning to restore some order. I'm cracking down so others can post in peace....Thanks for your time. - ChaosNSX
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#156     Feb 27, 2006
  7. zdreg

zdreg

what happened to Jana Sergeevna?

she was one of the most knowledgable individuals to ever post on this board.
    (unfortunately her last ET posts were on the thread " Is trading sexualy inviting..." maybe she got turned off and called it quits)

#157     Feb 27, 2006
  8. Hmmm... I wonder why either of these two would ever want to stop posting on ET. :confused:

Apparently not everyone enjoys Message Board Entertainment/Humor/Pie Throwing Contests/Low Blows... etc.

#158     Feb 27, 2006