Who plans to get the covid 19 VACCINE when it comes out

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Gekko2020, Dec 14, 2020.

1. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

wrbtrader

#1171     Aug 5, 2022
    Overnight likes this.
  2. easymon1

easymon1

Any day now, lol.

gwb jab.jpg

#1172     Aug 5, 2022
  3. LacesOut

LacesOut

They can’t. Deeply committed to a false narrative. Mass formation psychosis.

#1173     Aug 6, 2022
  4. themickey

themickey

Coronavirus (COVID-19)
    COVID crisis: European Medicines Agency says Novavax jab must carry heart warning
    Staff Writers Reuters Thu, 4 August 2022
    https://thewest.com.au/news/coronavirus/novavax-jab-must-carry-heart-warning-ema-c-7752347
    [​IMG]
    The EMA says it had asked Novavax to provide additional data on the risk of heart side effects. (AP PHOTO) Credit: AP

The European Medicines Agency is recommending Novavax’s COVID-19 vaccine carry a warning of the possibility of two types of heart inflammation, an added burden for a shot that has so far failed to win wide uptake.

The heart conditions - myocarditis and pericarditis - should be listed as new side effects in the product information for the vaccine, Nuvaxovid, based on a small number of reported cases, the EMA said on Wednesday.

Novavax said no concerns about heart inflammations were raised during the clinical trials of Nuvaxovid and that more data would be gathered, adding that the most common cause of myocarditis is viral infections.

“We will work with the relevant regulators to assure our product information is consistent with our common interpretation of the incoming data,” US vaccine developer Novavax added.

In June, the US Food and Drug Administration flagged a risk of heart inflammation from the Novavax vaccine.

Myocarditis and pericarditis were previously identified as rare side effects, mostly seen in young men, from groundbreaking messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines made by Moderna and the Pfizer and BioNTech alliance, with the vast majority of those affected recovering fully.

The EMA said on Wednesday it had asked Novavax to provide additional data on the risk of these side effects.

Last month, the European Union agency identified severe allergic reactions as potential side effects of the vaccine.

Novavax was hoping that people who have opted not to take Pfizer and Moderna’s vaccines would favour its shot because it relies on technology that has been used for decades to combat diseases including hepatitis B and influenza.

However, only about 250,000 doses of Nuvaxovid have been administered across Europe since its launch in December, according to the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control.

#1174     Aug 8, 2022
  5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

The European Medicines Agency is recommending Novavax’s COVID-19 vaccine carry a warning of the possibility of two types of heart inflammation, an added burden for a shot that has so far failed to win wide uptake.

----------

This is my primary issue with Covid vaccines or any other vaccine...lack of warning labels, lack of warnings that explain which individuals with certain conditions are not eligible for vaccination, lack of medical history access for the vaccination location for those getting vaccinated, lack of Covid screening tests at the locations on the day of vaccination to ensure an individual does not have Covid the day of vaccination to minimize many of those rare side effects...at all locations that did vaccination shots.

It's no different than many of the commercials we see on TV about some new drug when they specifically state (very fast) at the end of the commercial...which individuals are not suitable for the drug and to consult with your Doctor first.
    • Simply, do not take a Covid vaccine blindly.
    The above is what I've stated many times since early 2021 and I've openly discussed why I had a complete physical and complete blood chemistry tests with my Doctor...before and within 30 days after receiving my Covid vaccination.

Also, I have not heard from any other ET member hear at the forum except one (his wife) that had a severe reaction to a Covid vaccination. Instead, we've had several members that have had Covid-19 multiple times (e.g. Baron the forum owner) and a few others that were hospitalized...all not vaccinated.
    • I myself have a history of severe Myocarditis (twice) when I was a youth playing at a high level in sports (rowing) even though Myocarditis cleared up on its own within a month after diagnosis. Unfortunately, the heart murmur never went away but it never caused me any problems when I trained and competed in sports.
    Yet, Myocarditis was common among tall youths that rowed...on a crew team.

Many years later as an adult, due to blood chemistry work in 2016 when I was hospitalized and in a coma from pneumonia...my Doctors discover I was allergic to some ingredients in the medication...a discovery only after I stopped breathing while in a coma when I was given the medication for pneumonia.

Note: The medication was given to me while I was already in a coma from pneumonia...it did not cause pneumonia. Yet, it was reported to VAERS because I had a FLU vaccine several months earlier.

Further, about 4 years later after the coma, it was during a complete physical at my Doctors office about a month before my 1st Covid vaccination that I was informed that I was not suitable for Pfizer and Jansen because they contained two of the ingredients that I was severely allergic to that were in the medicine that caused me to stop breathing (twice) back in 2016.
    • Yet, I was suitable for Moderna (fully vaccinated/booster) considering it did not contain the two ingredients that disqualified me for the Pfizer and Jansen vaccines.
    The same pre-screening vaccination tests were performed on my children (teenagers) that wanted to get their Covid vaccination and it was discovered that one of my kids had the same allergies that I had. He's also had a case of Myocarditis back in 2013.

My family and I are all fully vaccinated and boosted...as are most of my relatives and most of our close friends.

Unfortunately, most people that were vaccinated did not do the above pre-screening tests that my family and I did nor were they given any info about the possible severe reactions to the Covid vaccines prior to their Covid vaccinations...warnings that we would typically see at the end of any TV commercial about any other new drug.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
    #1175     Aug 9, 2022
  6. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Clinical trial data shows that the Moderna's so-called bivalent booster vaccine candidate is highly effective against the BA.4 and BA.5 Omicron subvariants of the virus, which Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel said in a statement "represent an emergent threat to global public health."

Results from the Company's Beta-containing bivalent booster candidate, mRNA-1273.211, announced in April 2022, demonstrated superiority against Beta, Delta and Omicron variants of concern one month after administration, with continued superiority that was durable against Beta and Omicron variants of concern six months

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-moderna-omicron-variant-booster-shot-august/

----------
    • Anybody in France, Canada, United States has received the new bivalent Moderna booster or know when it will be available here in August ???
    I've just returned back from traveling in France, Canada, and the United States with one of my sons...visiting potential Universities that he will be applying to in a few years.

During our travel, we notice that most people are not wearing face masks indoors except for military hospitals, and military bases that have very low Covid numbers because they put a lot of emphasis on face mask wearing.

I will be getting Moderna's bivalent booster vaccine when it becomes available and the updated FLU vaccine in France on my return back to Europe now that I'm back to traveling internationally.

wrbtrader

#1176     Aug 14, 2022
  7. easymon1

easymon1

delete.jpg

#1177     Aug 14, 2022
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I wonder if Trump and his family are now "double boosted" considering they were fully vaccinated in secrecy and then later admitted they are in fact fully vaccinated.
    • Which Covid vaccine did they choose ???
    In fact, they became vaccinated several months after recovering from a Covid illness, and not one of them suffered any vaccine injuries nor spreading any vaccine misinformation/disinformation.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
    #1178     Aug 15, 2022
  9. easymon1

easymon1

Is Trumpy quad jabbed?

delete.jpg

#1179     Aug 18, 2022
  10. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Who are being vaccinated...globally ???

Global-Vaccinations-081822.png