Who plans to get the covid 19 VACCINE when it comes out

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Gekko2020, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

No I'm Against.....

Lockdowns because they don't do anything but bankrupt everyone.
    I'm against the vaccine because it's rushed, barely tested, the makers aren't liable for deaths that occur down the line and 99% of the population simply don't need it.
    I'm against, controlling the population via FEAR cause it's a Lie, they need to stop scaremongering, tell the truth and admit the risks are WAYYY lower than they are making out.

But I'm Pro...

Shielding, where the at risk if they choose, stay home and the government helps them get supplies and the like, that's what stopped wave #1 in the UK and them stopping this started Wave #2 it's a shielders wave.

UK remember, 60K might of died ( lower much lower ), but 68,000,000 haven't died, Sweden is a good balance and much less deaths than USA and USA did lockdowns ( my population ofcourse )

#61     Dec 16, 2020
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

And if the Vaccine kills you or screws you up in some way, then the world will be a better place, less scared people, ruining the world for everyone else the better.

#62     Dec 16, 2020
    luisHK likes this.
  3. tomorton

tomorton

Lockdowns are believed to work by the vast majority of governments and medical authorities across the globe. I stand behind the expert majority on that one.

The risk is admitted to be very low, and its been repeatedly said that the major health risk for most people comes not from the virus but from delayed medical investigations, operations etc. that are held up while the hospitals are overwhelmed by covid patients.

I am sure that the majority of persons who were shielding due to age, diabetes, pre-existing illnesses etc. are still shielding, whether the government tells them they must or not.

#63     Dec 16, 2020
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

No, there only the ones that are allowed an opinion, anyone in a professional manner who says otherwise is shut up or sacked pretty quickly, just look at the data for the last lockdown in the UK, the infections increased during it, worth it totally, Wales 1 aswell, pointless.

No where, but really shitty countries have been overwhelmed yet, only hit 25% wave 1, 15% currently UK and that's with reduced beds.

The shielders are being forced to go shopping before didn't have to leave the house, had this arguement it's not previously shielders with a muppet on facearse, he worked at a hospital, there not previously sheilding, so got him to ask a few and guess what previously shielding.

Lockdowns in USA where either to late New York and made zero difference, or too soon and then just have a run later on, unless you stay in lockdown for ever, then not much point being alive, coming up for 1 year of wasted life for 68million people in the UK alone. with only 120K of wasted life from un avoidable deaths.

If they'd of shielded, dropped all the Lockdowns and social distancing then in a short period maybe 3months they could of burnt the virus out by everyone having it, the safe for shielders to come out, that's what the Argeement 43K doctors voted on in the UK, instead they slowed it down so when they came out still around, on purpose I say.

#64     Dec 16, 2020
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Although the data and increase is pointing at a 2nd strain :( Which is normal, virus's normally mutate to a better spreading, but less lethal strain as this strain survives longer, too soon if it's more or less deadly.

Government, might actually not be lying for once, that's them all sacked!

#65     Dec 16, 2020
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

News just, Pfizer vaccine, worrying level of adverse effects, this is just short term effects, not long term which worries me, sure you all want to take it ??

Normal vaccines, they do a trial group and they monitor them for 5+ years before being approved to role to most people, this vaccine not even 5+ weeks to prove it's long term safe, but there trying to give it to everyone on the damn planet, even people that simply do not need it, it's a CULL!! Wake up, or be CULLED!! ( Africa and 3rd world countries will take the biggest hit ofcourse )

#66     Dec 16, 2020
  7. tomorton

tomorton

If your data is the same as that available to the governments, but proves what you say, that the policies followed so far have failed, why are they continuing and repeating defective measures?

Its sure as anything the entire UK will go into another lockdown after Christmas so if your conclusions are right, what would justify them not doing as you say?

#67     Dec 16, 2020
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Combination of things....

1. Can't admit they don't work and they've spend 400Bil and put 1Mil+ out of work and forced them into poverty.
    2. Got to keep the fear going to role out a Vaccine for all, for reasons unknown, but simply not required, unless high risk ofcourse then no problem.
    3. More financial hardship for all / back handers for them,
    4. A lot of very scared and stupid people that need to feel like the government is trying to save them, even though there not really at risk in the first place :( and the measures don't actually reduce there risk at all, but they don't get / see that.

I fully expect a Jan Lockdown, which mixed with a no deal brexit = DOOMED!!

They told us 3 weeks into Lockdown 1, Peak was before the lockdown started, Lockdown wasn't required, so last week then many months later still going on :(

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk
    UK 7 day moving average 426 deaths per day.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/sweden
    Sweden 23, normalizing for population call it 240 but falling quickly, no lockdowns.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/italy

Italy, slighly less population than UK 659, with prior and I think?? recent lockdowns.

The difference is Sweden kept shielding going for longer and let the virus burn out around the general population fast as no measures to slow. They still help the previously shielding, they don't have to go into high risk areas like shops that's taken care of for them.

Which country would you prefer to live in ??

#68     Dec 16, 2020
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Do USA 5x's UK's population ish.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us

Bring it down to 500 deaths per day but still climbing.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/new-york/
    Then if we drill into NYC, which lockdown late then the deaths are low 7 day average 93 so 180 normalized.

Other places 3months lockdown and still around so still ran like crazy.

Lockdown can only slow down the spread slightly to help with health care, but the cost is huge, shielding works better and has less cost and no economic impact as the people shielding generally don't work anway.

#69     Dec 16, 2020
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Sweden, also spends the money on health care ie treatment, where as UK and USA spend it on Lockdowns, why Sweden also does better.

Sweden, very few job losses or business closures only cause export is trashed, UK economy is trashed, 400Bil in dept and climbing fast.

#70     Dec 16, 2020