Who plans to get the covid 19 VACCINE when it comes out

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Gekko2020, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Medical people know better than the rest of us how harmful the vaccines can be. THAT's why they refuse the jab!

The "refusers" are saying, "whatever stigma/punishment the government, society, or employers are going to "tar" me with, it's still better than the risk of severe sickness or death from taking the jab".

We need more of these people.

#851     Nov 30, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. tango29

tango29

I don't know that most of these medical people have much more knowledge as far as the vaccines go. My wife and oldest son are both medical people. Oldest is a surgical nurse, and the wife has a Master's in Transfusion Medicine, both have taken the shot. My wife has an underlying medical condition that makes corona potentially really bad if she were to get a bad case.
    As I have stated before I accept that I am a guinea pig at this point. I also believe I am more likely to die from the idiots on the roads around here than the vaccine. At the same time I didn't push our youngest to get it as there are no long term studies obviously, and that does worry me. He is young and healthy so most likely wouldn't have had it bad if he got it. At the same time his part time job while in school is at the same hospital and he ended up taking it to keep his job, so yes kind of a strong arm proposition.
    It would be great to just have facts instead of the b.s. that both sides want to push and the media for each that push the same agendas instead of just facts. Twisting facts to fit your side is not at all helpful.

#852     Nov 30, 2021
  3. I think the only side Fauci is on, is on the side of science.

#853     Nov 30, 2021
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

If almost 2 years into a pandemic you still don't know whom to trust and who the bullshitter is, you will never know...

By the way mRNA vaccines have been studied for 10+ years, that is why they were able to come up with the solution so quickly.

#854     Nov 30, 2021
    piezoe likes this.
  5. tango29

tango29

If I thought there was some evil cabal at work I wouldn't have gotten the shot. I feel pretty good, I just can't say I'm all on board that we know as much as some claim, but that is also a part of finding a solution quickly. Again, I don't spend time worrying about it as I do have faith in the overall picture of what has been developed. Two years isn't really long term, but at the moment it is what we have for actual use, and it does seem good. Every drug/vaccine has some downsides, that's a reality. Our kids Tare Kwon Do instructor has a child who had a reaction to the chicken pox shot. He will have a lifetime in a wheelchair with minimal mental function. I wouldn't hesitate to get a chicken pox shot for me or my kids if I knew that before, as he is an outlier in the population.
    Studying and implementing are 2 different things, but I do admit I need to read more on the past studies. I bookmarked a few articles, but haven't sat down and done the work, which is bad on me.

#855     Nov 30, 2021
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

First stats for Omicron in Israel: protection for vaccinated similar to Delta, twice as dangerous for unvaccinated

In a way, Omicron is good for countries with plenty of vaccinations (aka choices). It will speed up the natural immunization process and as the German health minister said, by the end of winter you will be either vaccinated, got through the illness or dead.

Then we can go back to fully normal by the spring...

"There is some evidence/speculation that the increased efficiency from the booster explicitly comes from the 6+ month gap between the initial doses and the booster, so it’s not automatically something you can rush just by getting it sooner. But yes, once that wait time is over and you get boosted, the antibody response is much higher than it was for either of the other shots."

The optimal, not rushed vaccination time intervals are : 0, 8 weeks, 5-6 months.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
    #856     Dec 1, 2021
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Let's rewind this BULLSHIT one year...

"In a way, Delta is good for countries with plenty of vaccinations (aka choices). It will speed up the natural immunization process and as the German health minister said, by the end of winter you will be either vaccinated, got through the illness or dead.

Then we can go back to fully normal by the spring..."

Uh huh. How did that fare? Get ready for Delta II. Lockdowns, panic, isolation, death. If you are not vaccinated, you will die. If you ARE vaccinated, you will die. If you are not alive, you will DIE.

Armageddon.

This shit is going to go on for decades man. It is too juicy.

#857     Dec 2, 2021
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Why? A year ago we didn't have a vaccine.(so comparison is just silly) Then even with vaccine, 35% of the population is still a pretty big number so yes, there are plenty to die from Delta. Now Omicron doesn't actually looks like being more deadly, just more spready, then Delta, but through the Delta surge a huge % got natural immunity. As time goes this will just increase and we will probably reach 85% by the spring (natural+vaxxed).

Not to mention in the US there was NEVER a proper lockdown. I remember last year I was still making plans to visit the South, obviously impossible if there is a lockdown. And no state in the US even dares to mention lockdown unless people dying on the streets.

So you are the one who spreads illogical and not factual fear and bullshit. Rewind my ass... :)

TL;DR: As of Aug 2021 mostly just morons dying of Covid... Maybe it was God's plan to thin the herd.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    #858     Dec 2, 2021
    themickey likes this.
  9. themickey

themickey

Sheep cull.

#859     Dec 2, 2021
  10. %%
    I like the way DR + US Senator Rand paul rebuked fake Faucci= ''are you going to apologize to the 100 million people lin America that have natural immunity??'' Fake faucci had no good answr to that.
    ALSO every time the CDC makes an announcement they need to disclose they gat part funding from big pharma..................................................................................
    MY state health dept last year\sent out a postcard encouraging us to get flu vaccine[ not the other snake oil stuff /LOL]:D:D

#860     Dec 2, 2021