Why a Democratic win doesn't crash the stock market?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by CoolTrader, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Because the DemoCraps are the ANTITHESES OF EVERYTHING AMERICA HAS STOOD FOR SINCE OUR BEGINNING! They HATE America and American ideals... No different from America having been invaded and conquered by a foreign force... that's why.

For you to even posit such a question shows you know little of American history.

#51     Jan 6, 2021
    Nobert likes this.
  2. ET180

ET180

Republicans had to...the average person likes free shit. If you want their vote, you have to give them free shit...only problem is that it's not actually free.

#52     Jan 6, 2021
    smallfil likes this.
  3. ET180

ET180

The internet / .com bubble also helped. He enjoyed big productivity improvements from those revolutionary technological advancements. Also, relative to the prominent figures in the Dem party (Schumer, Pelosi, AOC, Warren, Bernie) Clinton would be considered conservative.

#53     Jan 6, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  4. ET180

ET180

Some stocks are up a lot...financial, clean energy, and oil. Predicting higher interest rates from higher spending. DXY being flat is a bit surprising.

#54     Jan 6, 2021
  5. ET180

ET180

More likely, I see them increasing the long term capital gains discount rate for those making above a certain amount and treating all gains as ordinary income...they'll probably carve out some benefit for ESG crap.

#55     Jan 6, 2021
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

Hahaha.

#56     Jan 6, 2021
  7. ET180

ET180

Isn't it 50-50 with Kamala breaking the tie?

#57     Jan 6, 2021
    smallfil and Gaslight Capital like this.
  8. Do you just parrot random things statements like that? Can you back up your assertion? I don't think you know what you're talking about.

#58     Jan 6, 2021
  9. Pronto24

Pronto24

How come you’re not on the front lines protesting today?

#59     Jan 6, 2021
  10. Bomp

Bomp

There is already 1 democratic senator who is on the record that he will not support removing the filibuster. So I feel it is a long shot.

#60     Jan 6, 2021