Why do I have a God "complex"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RainMaker3000, Oct 12, 2019.

1. I gave my hand bread to hold and these fools want to make a sacrament of my hand, I will give my hand a sword which drinks the blood of the evildoers, men have not seen equity for they saw stone as idol and flesh as a garment, for man shall be more precious gold and bread shall be without a price...it would have been better for these evildoers to have never been born...

#241     Oct 7, 2021
  2. They say that time has an end, and an end has time...make time for your end for it will be all-time evildoers...

#242     Oct 24, 2021
  3. If salt was your wage, has your sin lost its price? I ask you the reason of your wage was death, I made that taste of my life, for my name is Holy, I live for the sake of my name Holy Spirit... You might see me in the body of the fishes for I gave the bread to the fish while I gave you salt... who is two but five I am the pillar of my house of peace and made the wicked see the house of my Father...and they repented not knowing what they would reap...

#243     Nov 14, 2021
  4. I am always amazed how men choose death out of free will... what's worth more, your life or the world, I guess some enjoy the pleasure of death out of reason rather than insanity... some prefer the insanity of life rather than the reason of death...

#244     Dec 8, 2021
  5. The perfection of the fishes is that they've always tasted good...the serpent might tell them they can swim like the fishes, but not that they can drown... they can destroy the evidence on land but the ones in the water know the secret of these fools...

#245     Dec 16, 2021
  6. An old wise man once told his son..." Treat me like a King & I'll treat you like a peasant, treat me as an equal & I'll make you a King". If it was lesser of man to treat man as a peasant because he made him King who is in the order of Man ordained to govern his Sovereign nature?

#246     Jan 9, 2022
  7. The shepherd pastors the sheep, so he can have something to eat, why do you think he ensures that the wolves are kept at bay? So him & his wife can eat the sheep while the blood of the lambs are on the door...as such, death passes over them, past tense of things, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw he read what they were thinking, do you think he's into beastility, so he can have the mark of the beast?

The uncle is not sam but a goat, the mouth is full on the alter he shall walk, the alter of ba afe ha met...LOL[​IMG]

#247     Jan 13, 2022
  8. This for all them bar mitzvah holding that bar in the butt mitzvah, those fly cars look expensive cause these fools are having alot of fun day ya with these big ass hoes...666 mafia looks good on cyrus...whatever happened to those kabala hoes selling used underwear to unsuspecting aliens in bermuda? the metameta is like the burbury, it might me to hot for the people, you can not wear in the summer....looks like spicy girls wearing the fan day ya wrap cause they can't stop selling soda with me too movement...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2022
    #248     Feb 18, 2022
  9. Always remember Mankind, the fallen have wings so they can remain beyond the reaches of the conscious man, space does have time, but time will stop for those who listen to their own conscious as a guide. It's not that Man was ever less than anything, it's sleep that keeps a Man with a clear conscious walking. The matter of fact of things is utterly out of some creatures understanding, but then again not all understand the mystery of Khmet like Mankind. What is worth an image? What is worth dust? Only dust can understand the image of God...

#249     Feb 20, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  10. %%
    I SEE your point, + mankind was created by the word of God.

#250     Feb 22, 2022