Why do I have a God "complex"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RainMaker3000, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Let my will be done as it is in heaven. Why would I want you to belive in me? So you can blame me when something goes wrong? All you can expect me is to be fair...

#21     May 18, 2020
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. The scent of burning flesh pleases me...

#22     May 18, 2020
  3. A man once said "you created human rights so I don't treat you like an animal you filthy ape"

#23     May 24, 2020
  4. What is death but a man sleeping, what is life but a man dreaming...

#24     May 26, 2020
  5. Incline thine ear unto my sayings.
    Let them not depart from thine eyes, but keep them in the midst of thine heart.
    For they are life unto those that find them for life is more than flesh and bones.

#25     May 27, 2020
  6. No space can occupy one space at one time

#26     May 28, 2020
  7. "Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practice it, because it is in the power of their hand.
    And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage."

#27     May 29, 2020
  8. I suppose God has feelings too, so when he made me God, I asked why do you feel so much for your Son? and I answered him, that for I am Who that I am. really?

#28     Jun 5, 2020
    #29     Jun 5, 2020
  10. Sometimes you have to keep your head up so I can see you, walk straight for the path is narrow.

Selam Al ye Quim

#30     Jun 7, 2020