Why don't more women trade?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Sep 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Womynrule? first post? c'mon guys, you can't be this gullible. TradeRx,aka a half dozen other alias, surfaces again. you can tell from reading it it's not written by a woman. first of all, it's not whiny and complaining. second, it doesn't blame anything on men. third, it actually has some logic to it.

#171     Sep 19, 2002

2. "HER" bedroom window (i.e. HER place)

I'm not stupid enough to take them to my place!!!

#172     Sep 19, 2002
  3. I don't know. I can see a really trashy girl writing it. But then again, your last three sentences make a lot of sense (especially the part about not blaming men for any and all her failures).

#173     Sep 19, 2002
  4. I have a confession....perhaps this is for another thread, but....

this does relate to men and women.....

I met with a new client yesterday---a referral.....and the point of contact was a good looking woman.

I found myself going overboard to please her. I found myself sucking up to her. If she had been a fat slob of a woman or a man, I would not have gone out of my way, I would have been more professional.

It is not like I wanted to fuck her, I wasn't going to ask her out or anything....

but I was kind of hoping that she might ask me to fuck her....as I would say "on the floor? or on the desk? just point me to where you want me"....seems like guys are always ready for that...when was the last time you said no to a plea for a mercy fuck from a good looking woman?

Do beautiful women have power over men, or do we give it to them? Sometimes I think no matter how hard I try to seem uninterested in a babe, they secretly know that they have the goods, and I will become their sex slave. God, what a sense of power they must have....

Anyway....that's a load off....

#174     Sep 19, 2002
  5. Wow, this reminds me of the South Park episode where they used the word s**t dozens of times. Do you have such a potty mouth in the office buddy! I have a suggestion, next time just say "oooooooooh fudge." Or maybe, "It's a cat FAULKER, it doesn't have an opposable thumb for crying out loud." Or you could say "that's a load of Shiitake." Perhaps you could call someone a "dumb shihtzu."

#175     Sep 19, 2002
  6. Ok, you are a "dumb shihtzu."

Do you feel better now?

#176     Sep 19, 2002
  7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Due to numerous complaints from men and women traders alike, this thread is now closed.

#177     Sep 19, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.