Why don't more women trade?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Sep 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We see ourselves as little financial Einsteins absorbing streams of number, charts and data and churning out big dollars. Females see little, pathetic chimps that have trained themselves to stare into a computer screen for 10 hours a day. Who's smarter?

#11     Sep 12, 2002
  2. Testosterone makes us do stupid stuff. It's such a thrill.

#12     Sep 12, 2002
  3. They don't know what they're missing! Or do they? Are we all just pawns?

#13     Sep 12, 2002
  4. Right, and if we do well and make a lot of money, they go back to their girlfriends and brag about how good we are with "financial stuff."

But, if we do bad, they just go to their girlfriends and say, "I'm looking for a new boyfriend, my current one just sits on his ass all day clicking buttons while losing money."

Isn't that just common?

#14     Sep 12, 2002
  5. DTK

DTK

Good call bone. If I were lucky enough to get to meet a hot trader lady that pulled in the cash (that I got to spend), I would hang up my account in a second.

Equal opportunity my ass...

#15     Sep 12, 2002
  6. DTK,

The only issue I would have is -- would she still have enough energy after trading all day to cook me a good dinner.

#16     Sep 12, 2002
  7. :cool: [Mom of Gordon G.]

Figure the same reason more men don't;emotionally tough to do.

Does make reading Linda more interesting;

Linda Levanthal,Linda Bradford Raschke.

#17     Sep 12, 2002
  8. Guerilla

Guerilla

It all goes back to the hunter/gatherer thing...

#18     Sep 12, 2002
  9. (most)Men - like to take some risks
    (most)Women - hate to take risk at all

(most)Women love and worship 'security'. Men like action.

#19     Sep 12, 2002
  10. andrasnm,

You basically covered an entire semester of sexual psychology with your short post -- I only wish I could have saved all that money and gotten a lifetime subscription to Hustler.

#20     Sep 12, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.