Why don't more women trade?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Sep 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeesonTrader

LeesonTrader Guest

ugh. This thread has gotten weird.

#51     Sep 13, 2002
  2. Political correctness is a tremendous luxury that we in our free capitalistic society afford ourselves, and at great costs.

The biggest arguement between Arab, 3rd World/4th World and other Repressive Regimes and Countries/Cultures is whether or not to even start the process and educate girls or leave them uneducated and only allow the males to get trades, educations, professions and so forth.

To expect full acceptance and equality in everything is something that the Civil Rights Organizations still try to achieve, and regrettably, probably won't ever in our lifetimes. The same goes equally, but to significantly lessor degrees these other freedoms (read Women's rights, etc.).

The interesting thing about this thread and these comments is that the market doesn't care! It simply is not a real entity, just an electronic crossing network. It doesn't care. So, who really is there to feel this pain or disgust? (other than your fellow traders).

Men need jobs and a place to call there own, too; and yet we've shared, so, ease up a little there.

#52     Sep 13, 2002
  3. you also don't see a lot of women playing video games...sitting at my desk I often am reminded of the old days playing Asteroids on the original Atari until my thumb bled...
    for most women, there's just not enough social interaction in these things.

#53     Sep 13, 2002
  4. Yeah, we can play video games. But let's face it - most women are social and relational analytic geniuses. The analyze the most complex of all mechanisms - human relations and interactions - with quick ease and insight. They got us beat I tell you. I don't understand why they don't rule the world...

#54     Sep 13, 2002
  5. Answer

'' MY father died. I had no preparation for taking risk. My mother really never knew anything about finances''-Linda Leventhal-Top trader in Chicago

Gordon G 's Mom quote''Walking around... pal'':cool:

#55     Sep 13, 2002
  6. Uttt Ohhh, I just took Waxie's line...

#56     Sep 13, 2002
  7. Who wants to be little women? Perverts.

#57     Sep 13, 2002
  8. Little men who are seeking a sex change, that's who.

#58     Sep 13, 2002
  9. I thought a fortress was unsecure while her majesty was considered insecure?

I do know that my wallet is very unsecure around females.

#59     Sep 13, 2002
  10. Why aren't there more female doctors?

Why aren't there more male nurses?

Why aren't there more female Network Engineer?

Why aren't there more male SuperCuts employees?

Why aren't there more female 7-11 workers?

Why aren't there more male strippers?

Why aren't there more female pimps?

Why aren't there more male prostitutes?

I don't really know...

#60     Sep 13, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.