Why JPY is getting higher but when the Japan economy is getting worse?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by noblehawk, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Why JPY is getting higher but when the Japan economy is getting worse? Only because USD is getting weaker?

2. Handle123

Handle123

You are smarter than the average bear.

3. %%
    JPM is percieved, by some to be like WFC, 10 year uptrend, on price. Contrast that with BAC, C,CS,KEY,DB,......Laugh out Loud ,which are in 10 year downtrends[bear trends]. The wise bears may have noticed that-NOT a prediction. Actually Citigroup, is even worse than it looks ; its a penny stock reversed split 10 times . If C had closed @ $44.44 today it would really be $4.44, not that it would close above $4.44[$44.44] today.LOL Wisdom is profitable to direct; NOt a prediction.........................................................

4. just don't get caught on the wrong side of an intervention

5. Handle123

Handle123

I am amused by so many with Currencies saying why something is happening, I don't care. I have a signal to long or short, I just take it. So am short US Dollar and New Zealand, long Yen, BP, Euro, CD, and Swissy.

Citigroup just a disaster except for option players last six years.

6. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

Rate differentials of UST to JGB have fallen recently. Respective currencies have followed as theory says they should. Does this hindsight help me, not really, but it is another thing/something to watch if you care to.

7. Market forex is unique, sometime can't tell with certain reason, it's might because demand for jpy increasing more althogh economy conditio is not too good , speech from guvernor central bank of japan might can influenced to many investor

8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Never worry about the why---only worry about the what.

9. Trade with what we see and don't trade with what we think, if we want to making profit as we can possible trade wiuth follow trend

10. LOL-LOL and agree on Citigroup, penny stock reverse split 10 times. So Citi did top $44.44,OK actually its
    $4.44LOL

#10     Apr 13, 2016