Why mgtow exist

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by viruscore1, Dec 28, 2017.

1. mlawson71

mlawson71

I imagine all this stuff was insured.

2. Gambit

Gambit

This stuff is spreading. I'm sad to see things come to this. MGTOW has taken over japan and I'm not sure I can blame the men. Once the "sex bots" become commercial, a lot of men won't even bother. This can't end well :(

3. Gambit

Gambit

Google herbivore men if you want a glimpse of the future.

Ditch likes this.
  4. Gambit

Gambit

We're in for some sort of Bladerunner, herbivore men future. Cyberpunk dystopia here we come.

5. Ditch

Ditch

I didn't know it was even more widespread in Japan.

6. Gambit

Gambit

Google herbivore men...if you want a real life horror movie.

7. Gambit

Gambit

Something about postwar Japanese culture Ditch...I don't know how they went from Samurai to gentle herbivores in a generation. And don't say soy ;). It's more than that.

I'm no advocate of traditional masculinity but my god...they've taken things to extremes.

8. Gambit

Gambit

Learn to trade profitably. Get a telecommute job. Get to 750-1M K, go to Southeast Asia and live life. That's my goal.

9. Ditch

Ditch

Why would you need a job if you're trading profitably? You can live like a king on $100k a year in SE-Asia. I've spend a year in Thailand in the past, but I don't feel living permanently there is for me. Dividing living time between the West and PP seems like the best compromise for me personally. Unfortunately the best women reside outside the West, but life comes with other downsides there as a trade-off.

#10     Dec 30, 2017