Why so serious ? #2

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Nobert, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Nobert

Nobert

Part #1 :
    https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/why-so-serious-1.337597/
    Planning on revealing those every 6 months or so. Not that often as Mark's memos but will do.

So,

while i was busy with building relationships, networking & making new friends

ddd.PNG

the Soudies wasted no time and took their fun, by riding their camels right into hell, on negative oil waves, (that's what you get for beheading journalists in embassies), folks in Canada still couldn't find the big foot's nest,
    and few wise conversations happened on ET :

(disclaimer: no humiliation/bullying intended)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.png
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.png
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.PNG

9.PNG

2.png

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    gaussian and zghorner like this.
  2. Nobert

Nobert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10.PNG
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.PNG

12.PNG

Stuff from net, down below :

13a.png

14a.PNG

15a.PNG

16a.PNG

17a.PNG

something bright :

last1.PNG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAST2.PNG

For the end - how to find a great company, by P.Lynch :
    timestamped

Stay tuned, healthy, active, profitable & positive, because summer - is already whispering behind the corner.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    931 and gaussian like this.
  3. zghorner

zghorner

i gave you a like simply because of the high effort you put into the OP lol.

4. Nobert

Nobert

I updated it*

p.s. just doing something ,,creative'', - time flies fast, simply enjoying it, and always can come back to laugh. Maybe should start some type of noob blog, will see.

5. gaussian

gaussian

This effortpost is great. Good work.

qlai and Nobert like this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

I recognize one of the posters you quoted there anonymously. I believe he's been banned for being an idiot? ROFL

7. Nobert

Nobert

Hey Overnight,

you know, despite of what any of these people wrote, i don't think that any of them are actual idiots. Mostly, just few ego issues there or there.

Tho, if someone really got banned, then maybe - just a bad luck.
    And if not, one can always come back, with an alt account, - but a ,,better version of yourself'' and little bit more polite.

ironchef likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

In their case, it didn't work, if I am correct in my assumption. They DID come back with an alt, but was the same idiot.

9. Nobert

Nobert

So the first account really got banned ?

10. Overnight

Overnight

Yes sir.

#10     Apr 21, 2020
    Nobert likes this.