Will the falls continue?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trader1974, Jun 19, 2021.

1. trader1974

trader1974

What do you think?

2. tayte

tayte

I don't know, so I asked my daughter (4yo); she said "Yeah..."

3. trader1974

trader1974

Palladium, platinum and copper have fallen sharply this week

4. Overnight

Overnight

Watch for lumber to hit 600, bounce, and then hover in a range. Just a feeling, man.

5. trader1974

trader1974

Nice fall of the wood yes sir.
    But...
    Will the whole market drop for a few weeks?
    During this year he has made many attempts to fall but finally rises again.

6. kakao

kakao

Stocks only go up.

7. Overnight

Overnight

Here's the correct answer, as a swing trader...

8. JSOP

JSOP

They should've regulated the stealing of the catalytic converters. LOL

9. 10-20-percent of we are due if it falls 10-percent plus it might fall 20-percent max. The S&P, that is... Nasdaq I have no clue, it may fall more...

10. gaussian

gaussian

The market is entirely propped up by infinite money printing. When interest rates are near 0% it's cheap to lend money. Does this mean anyone has done their DD? Do you think these companies are getting loans out of the goodness of the bankster's hearts? No, money supply is created by lending debt and every major company in the S&P is leveraged to it's eyeballs.

What is an IPO? Why do they always occur before a bust? Cheap money.

This is the biggest head fake of all time. The market has completely disconnected itself from the valuation of companies and is entirely tied into the influence of the fed. Worse yet, the fed has taken the Japanese approach and bought ETFs. Meaning an independent, unregulated oligarchy is beginning to sink it's teeth into the last example of a nearly free market.

When the fuckening will occur is anyone's guess but economically it must happen. The only alternative is hyperinflation which will occur when foreign debt buyers stop buying garbage loans from the US. This goes back to 1971 and finally it would seem that COVID has killed the golden goose and if the delta variant takes off it'll be the final nail in the coffin of a 45 year long robbery of the American people.

Abolish the fed and arrest the banksters.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    #10     Jun 20, 2021