Will the momentum continue?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trader1974, Apr 10, 2022.

1. trader1974

trader1974

After a few good weeks, last week was lazy....

2. TheDawn

TheDawn

You mean volatility? Not until something dramatic happens...

3. ES will probably visit 4530 this week early and if it hangs around, probably move higher though I hope for a swift rejection and drill to zero.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

It's a mixed market where US indexes will likely be flat to moderately bullish all year after the correction Jan. 27th. The trick is to play trends in the commodity areas and buy quality US large caps on oversold conditions imo. I'd add buying banks lower range for more conservative plays. Certain specialty areas like car parts, lithium, copper, green energy, small caps have potential.

5. Overnight

Overnight

Folks, when the second-most bullish optimist on this site types that we will be flat to modestly higher through the end of year, bulls are screwed.

Man, I hate going long at ATH. It worked until it didn't. Psshhhawww

6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

No "bulls" are not screwed. You have to buy the right areas of the market and make opportune buys of quality stocks. The permabears on this site have been spinning their wheels since late January and leaking Oil. There are guys on here insisting the SPX was going to crash every time it hit 4200-4300 and it's roughly 4500 now.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022