wireless companies sharing customers location

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by aquarian1, Jan 2, 2023.

1. spy

spy

It's old news anyway... a little something called crony capitalism.

2. M.W.

M.W.

Cuddles likes this.
  3. spy

spy

Oh.. please stop! Regulatory capture and client politics don't prefer one party over the other. They're all crooked. Do I look like I was born yesterday?

4. M.W.

M.W.

Then why is just that one deasease ridden party blocking progress? Why are only those guys on the republican side blocking the punishment of those mobile carriers? It's this retarded trickle down economic policy that those inlaw humping redneck idiots can't rid themselves of despite it having been proven to have never worked even once.

Cuddles likes this.
  5. spy

spy

Wow... you're clearly not biased in any way, lol.
    :rolleyes:

6. Cuddles

Cuddles

location? as if...lol

7. M.W.

M.W.

Biased? Get your fucking right wing stick out of your ass and let's look at facts, starting with this story. Who is blocking the fair dealing with those corporates that violated regulations? I don't want to hear one fucking word about Biden or anyone else, stick to this single story and when done we can move on to any other issue of your choice and debate. But stick to one topic at a time and be honest.

8. spy

spy

Well, as was pointed out, I couldn't actually read the story because it's paywalled. But I get it... you're a political zealot obsessed with party affiliation and so there's no way of actually having a reasonable conversation with you. Your comments speak for themselves.

#10     Jan 2, 2023