WOLF Warning!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ArchAngel, Feb 26, 2001.

1. Heads up!

Alan "the Wolf" Friedman is apparently again pilfering email addresses from bulletin boards and/or using those board's email services to send spam to members.

I just got such spam for old "Hype-a-long Cassidy's" option picking service via EliteTrader's member email function.

I replied telling him to stop sending me spam and that I would notify EliteTrader that he was doing it and if he didn't stop I would notify AOL that he was using his email to send unsolicited hype-mail.

Maybe Baron can identify the user ID who sent the emails (it had a return address of "wolfwinners@aol.com") and terminate the spammer.

This guy's done this in the past and periodically sticks his head up out of the sewer. Several folks here tried to check out his service the first time he did this (giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was a legit operation), but he turned out to be one of those "my service is so great you have to pay me up front to find out anything meaningful about it" types.

He's got the balls to charge $129/month without so much as a trial period or even copies of enough previous bulletins to prove his claimed results. So he expects you to fork over the cash and take all the risk that he's not the scam artist he seems.

If you can sucker a thousand people a year to do that, it's decent money.

Caveat emptor.

2. AA,
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep a lookout for it.

3. white17

white17

I got one also. Looks like its time for some predator control work again.

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

His account was deleted. Thanks for the heads up.

Baron