worldco/hold brothers

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by fatman, Oct 28, 2003.

1. This is the deal that I have at Hold brothers:

If I make money, I stay, if not, I need to leave. That is why they are still in business and Worldco is gone and holding you money in Tahiti. Hold Brothers will grow into one of the biggest player in this business for the following resaons:

1) They have a business plan (key for ay successful bussiness)
    2) Greg and Steve are easy to talk to and regular guys who really do care about their traders.

#11     Oct 31, 2003
  2. He said he didn't trade at wldco. And wldco's problem wasn't keeping bad traders, it was leasing out the kazoo when things looked good, betting the farm that things would stay great forever (aka overexpansion).

#12     Oct 31, 2003
  3. HighBid3

HighBid3

Where is hold bros located, and how do i get in touch with them?

#13     Oct 31, 2003
  4. okwon

okwon

Their main office is in Jersey City, but I think they have an office in Manhattan.

www.holdbros.com

#14     Oct 31, 2003
  5. I will believe that when I see it. They had several opportunities to compete that they blew because of bad business decisions and management. They too were on very shaky ground not that long ago.

#15     Oct 31, 2003
  6. they have a few offices for nyc people

one by penn station
    one around wall st
    one right off the path on the jersey city side

you know i have nothing bad to say about the 2 hold brothers that run the place. they are very nice guys and i have not had problems at all. i'm not saying that everything runs smooth but i think its just as good as any other firm. i have friends at accent who tell me they have been having problems lately so no place is going to be perfect.

#16     Oct 31, 2003
  7. 1) They have a business plan (key for ay successful bussiness)
    2) Greg and Steve are easy to talk to and regular guys who really do care about their traders.

That's hard to believe but I'll take your word for it.

I met Greg and Steve and I think I have a better chance banging J LO twice before Greg even cares about anything.

As long as Greg drives his Ferrari and doing his hair club for men thing, they will be in the biz for awhile.

I am still waiting on their buyout deal with Etrade. Since Omar was canned at tradescape, I guess it got put on the back burners.

Thanks to Worldco, Hold will be around for awhile.

Good luck on your search, for 250k shares a day, you should get nothing more than .008 a share as a prop

#17     Oct 31, 2003
  8. zdreg

zdreg

go visit their office to eyeball number of traders
    talk to ex-worldco traders

#18     Nov 1, 2003