Worst Remote Firms

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by TheROTrader, Aug 27, 2009.

1. leela

leela

Shill. Most of the traders drop out when they realize they are not going to make money. By the way, the Velez program now cost 12k tuition - non-refundable.

I wonder what percentage make their tuition money back trading for Velez. Can anyone tell me ???

And what percentage actually make a living other than the marketeers and the shills.

Now shills will come out in force and start bashing.

Have fun. Shills

#11     Aug 31, 2009
  2. FB123

FB123

I don't feel sorry for the traders that lose their money to this program. Even if you're a complete newbie, you should have enough brains to know that paying someone $10k and then having them enforce a daily $30 loss limit on you is ridiculous. If you're dumb enough to not understand that, it's your own fault.

#12     Aug 31, 2009
  3. leela

leela

You ought to listen to his video marketing before you bash the newbies. A trader friend and I almost got sucked in too. Thank God I googled about him first.

#13     Aug 31, 2009
  4. FB123

FB123

Is he not upfront about the daily loss limit? Did he lie about it? It's your responsibility to be able to ask questions about stuff like that. I realize that a lot of people can't do that simple task, but then there are some pretty dumb people in the world. We live on a planet full of scam artists of every description, and nobody is going to save you if you can't save yourself. If you can't apply enough critical thinking to decide which educators are for real and which are BS, you're probably not going to make it as a trader anyways.

Now having said that, you and your friend obviously passed the Darwinian test by Googling him first and doing some research before plunking down 10 grand. That's not an accident, you did it because you have brains. Those who sign up without doing that or without asking some basic questions do not have brains, and that's the point.

That doesn't the firm's behavior, however... they are still scammers for acting like that.

#14     Aug 31, 2009
  5. #15     Aug 31, 2009
  6. NevouS

NevouS

Lmao I don't even trade for them and if you've actually read what I posted I'm not saying anything good about them. Basically what you are saying if a comment is neutral/not a negative one, therefor, they are a shill. Fucking douchebag lol.

#16     Aug 31, 2009
  7. leela

leela

not referring to u.

#17     Aug 31, 2009
  8. NevouS

NevouS

okay it seemed like you were b/c you qouted me and and said "shill". But if you say so, I retract my statement prior to this one.

#18     Aug 31, 2009
  9. EPrado

EPrado

These clowns form Velez were actually handing out fliers at the gym I work out a few years ago. One wouldn't think that trying to scam steroid freaks is a good idea.....but I guess these guys from Velez will stop at nothing to recruit people who don't know any better.

All one has to do is google Velez or any of the top guys there and you will find a ton of very problematic things about them.

Their commercials used to be the most pathetic on tv....that was until this clown from trendtrade.com came onto the scene.

KACHINGA !!!!!!!

#19     Aug 31, 2009
  10. leela

leela

NevouS: I quoted u by mistake.

Actually a tight loss limit isn't a bad idea. What makes this a bad deal is the 10-12k a student pays the firm hoping to make a living.

#20     Aug 31, 2009