WTF is doing all the selling?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by chasinfla, Feb 23, 2022.

1. To all the 'investors' here, look on the bright side everyone. Oil shot up to $100 a barrel, and gold-futures are having a good day too :)

#41     Feb 24, 2022
  2. Bugsy

Bugsy

Then they're not a good trader genius. You didnt say people who dont know wtf they're doing, like you apparently. You said a good trader.

#42     Feb 24, 2022
  3. a good trader gafs about news, because he tryna put some sense in you you. Like me. In a time like this... gafing about news is the best thing. This ain't your typical thursday morning

#43     Feb 24, 2022
  4. Bugsy

Bugsy

You clearly have no idea wtf you're talking about.

#44     Feb 24, 2022
  5. Get lost

#45     Feb 24, 2022
  6. Bugsy

Bugsy

Why because you just showed everyone here you don't have a fucking clue and then tried to call me dumb for educating you? I'm up almost 4% this morning trading the chart while you sit on the sidelines waiting for "news" to tell you how you should trade. Awesome strategy :thumbsup:

upload_2022-2-24_8-58-27.png

#46     Feb 24, 2022
  7. yo ... you can lose 100 percent in a minute, so dont huff and puff. Make sure to save it

#47     Feb 24, 2022
  8. I mean dont show off. wtf does huff and puff even mean

#48     Feb 24, 2022
  9. I am sorry for calling you a dumdum. Good job. Keep it up.

#49     Feb 24, 2022
    Bugsy likes this.
  10. Bugsy

Bugsy

All good, just remember, the charts are already trading the news before we ever hear about it. Most people sell the news because that's when everyone pushes after they had previously bought the rumors hence the saying, "Buy the rumor sell the news." If you only focus on the charts big money will be moving the market at the time or well before the news is ever stated.

#50     Feb 24, 2022
    movingaverage likes this.