WTS not paying

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Srkisrle, May 13, 2016.

1. traderjo

traderjo

David if you really are who you say you are then please look in to the following "Firms"
    "Day Trade the world" or it looks like the real name is "East Vantage or something like that,
    Also it might be worth investing the so called "Trade our money by passing our monthly test model" from a consumer point of view. The angle I suggest is do these firms really fund enough traders or it is just a ploy to make money by getting people to pay for these so called tests and monthly fees, The top shelf true firms which back talented traders are normally 100% regulated need the trader to pass some SEC tests etc any way I hope you really exposes such "questionable or sometimes outright scum" sorry about doubting your true ID but there are many 1 time posters whose motive is suspect!

#41     Nov 20, 2017
  2. Sig

Sig

Since Dave Michaels is really a WSJ reporter at that email address covering this type of thing, it would be quite clever for someone to impersonate him in order to get people to send random info to him in order to get him interested in something. Hat's off if someone figured that out, but I'm betting it's really Dave.

#42     Nov 20, 2017
  3. traderjo -- I appreciate your skepticism. I assure you that I'm a reporter at the WSJ. If anyone still has doubts but is willing to talk to me about this subject, please call the main Wall Street Journal newsroom (in Washington, where I'm based) at 202-862-9299 and ask to be connected to me. Sincerely, Dave

#43     Nov 20, 2017
  4. truetype

truetype

Uhhh, he supplied his wsj.com domain email address.

#44     Nov 20, 2017
  5. Sig

Sig

Like I said, it's a level of cleverness most people here wouldn't get. But to spell it out for you....I'm mad at this WTS company so I want them exposed. Instead of emailing Dave directly, which might not yield any results because he probably get's emails like that all the time, I post here as if I'm him for people to send stories to him. Instead of one complaint from me, he get's a bunch of stories from a bunch of different people, all seemingly randomly, which piques his interest and he starts looking into it. Again, a level of subtlety that's clearly beyond some, and as such it's clearly not what is happening here.

#45     Nov 20, 2017
  6. traderjo

traderjo

Best of luck with your expose , here are few other points
    -Client money safety: Stock Broker clients are protected by SIPC but for Futures and other OTC products there is no such protection , Why can't client money be held at a central depository with the government and the brokers/ FCMs just have to concentrate on marketing their trading services.
    Imagine how such system can reduce the fraud in both Futures and the Retail FX industry
    I know I know all the free marketeers are going to be up in arms over such suggestion and label it as " bloody left wing xxxxx"
    -Regulation: CTA are regulated but the entire "Education sellers" are not, any body it seems can put a disclaimer and still essentially give "Advice" on what and how to trade etc what they sell can ruin peoples lives,
    Again regulations can't prevent fraud but it can help reduce it!
    Food for thought!

#46     Nov 20, 2017
  7. Prezio

Prezio

How is your situation? I am in the same situation since August 2018. Till then they have paid all the payouts, some of them were slightly delayed, but eventually payed out.

#47     Feb 15, 2019
  8. File a formal complaint with CIMA:

"Please send your query via email to contactinvestments@cimoney.com.ky and contactsecurities@cimoney.com.ky. Kindly include as much detail and supporting documentation as you can in your correspondence."

Some groups have already sent in their formal complaints, so if CIMA investigates the hope is that they'll help force WTS to pay back their groups as many have experienced the same issue, particularly in the last 6 months

#48     Feb 15, 2019
    Prezio likes this.
  9. Prezio

Prezio

Thank you for fast response!

#49     Feb 15, 2019
  10. Ben Dover

Ben Dover

#50     May 8, 2019