WTS not paying

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Srkisrle, May 13, 2016.

1. Prezio

Prezio

Nope, still getting not significant replies to my emails with a threat they will stop answering to me since they have no update on the wire situation.

#51     May 8, 2019
  2. Ben Dover

Ben Dover

Hello Prezio,
    Did they write you anything since Wednesday, May the 8th?

#52     May 10, 2019
  3. Prezio

Prezio

Nope, last one was on 4th of April. I have send them email on yesterday (9th of May). No reply.

#53     May 10, 2019
  4. WTS, this bitch, owes me $45,000 and has not paid us. No reply to email. I don't understand what they think. Wouldn't it be good to take the Commission safely and steadily? Kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

#54     Aug 24, 2019
  5. Prezio

Prezio

Has anyone get anything from WTS?

#55     Oct 21, 2020
  6. bone

bone

This is why Canada has the Court System. Sue them, because Canadians get to recover Court Costs and Legal Fees for this type of litigation.

#56     Oct 21, 2020
  7. carlito85

carlito85

Prezio, would like to speak to you. I was in a similar situation. Want to go to the FBI

#57     Apr 24, 2021
  8. Since we have attracted the attention of official WRITERs in this... one hint I want to lay... there definitely should be a lot of interest in reading books on these DEFUNCT prop-trading firms.

I'm surprised not many books have been written on the subject. Definitely would be a lot of people interested into reading into all of this...

#58     Apr 25, 2021
  9. I know this is old post but did anyone ever get any money back from scum Simon Librati? I just talk to a trader who said Simon steal money from him recently, don't know how he keeps getting away with crimes like this. Should all get together and go to FBI or anybody to get this guy in jail

#59     Dec 19, 2022
  10. carlito85

carlito85

I have a high level contact at the FBI if anyone who has been a victim of Librati's fraud wants to come forward. Librati was recently fired as CEO of a crypto startup after the founder learned the truth about him.

#60     Jan 7, 2023