X-Trader with no monthly fee! New Transactional Model.

Discussion in 'Events' started by Richard_Gfetc, Jan 23, 2006.

1. I know from Velocity site, they charges $1275 for PRO version

Richard, I have two questions;
    1-why don't you keep two top plateforms, and throw away anything else?
    2-why price so much differs between standard and Pro version is it just because of auto trader/spreader only?

#31     Jan 24, 2006
  2. Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Since you haven't the time to answer to my PM
    I ask you to reply here...

I would like to know if Global (I am a Global Customer) will offer other fully integrated platforms like Trade Navigator....... (see...INFINITY BROKERAGE), since you stopped with Trade Maven a long time ago.....

Strategy Runner is at this moment, the oldest - antiquated, poor trading platform ( I mean under the charting profile) available in the industry, and you have only this one in your "arsenal"

TIA for reply

Lorenzo

#32     Jan 24, 2006
  3. Richard_Gfetc

Richard_Gfetc Global Futures Exchange <br>& Trading Company

Hello Lorenzo,

Not offering this type of charting at this time but I will let you know if we do.

Feel free to email me at RCalderon@GlobalFutures.com so I may keep you updated.

#33     Jan 24, 2006
  4. Richard_Gfetc

Sorry we have to offer our platforms to meet the needs and demands of variety of traders that we have.

The Pro version offers multiple exchanges.

#34     Jan 24, 2006
  5. Are you saying with PRO version, you can excute unlimited simultanious markets?

Does X-trader have in their plan to add more future (anything apart from sydney and hotspot fx) and equity markets?

I see IB tws has lot more markets around the globe and better suited for 24 hour automated trading

#35     Jan 24, 2006
  6. Richard_Gfetc

You can trade many markets simultaneously.

Sorry I dont know if they will add more futures markets.

#36     Jan 24, 2006
  7. J Trader is slow, 600 millisecond delay, X Trader is 100 Millisecond with the free version and no delay with X Trader Pro. I was speaking to a pro trader in Chicago last week who has run a 3 side by side at the same time. I use X Trader free, it is darn good. I am actuall waiting for Ninja Trader with TT data, that will be the best of all worlds.

Dan

#37     Jan 24, 2006
  8. Richard,

will Global have X Trader 7 soon?

willl Global have Ninja with TT data soon?

I have an account with Velocity right now so I would like to figure out pros and cons between your firms before I consider moving

Dan

#38     Jan 24, 2006
  9. Richard_Gfetc

Hello Dan,

1.We are waiting for the go ahead by TT on version 7.

2.It is still in Beta therefore a decision has not been made yet.

I can update you once we have more details. Feel free to email me at RCalderon@GlobalFutures.com

#39     Jan 25, 2006
  10. forget this, use velocityfutures.

#40     Jan 26, 2006