XOM

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by EddieMarkel, Oct 24, 2020.

1. this is not consultation or advice.
    XOM:
    the price go above the EMA (orange).
    I think the price will meet the halfway line in few days, then new rearrangement should be done.
    if the price will go above the blue line, the target will be the green line(upper target).
    as long the price is below the blue line, it can go back to meet the red line again.
    23-10-2020.png

2. Feest

Feest

I see XOM chart on Friday night. Now I get depressed and need drink.:(

3. maxinger

maxinger

this is not consultation or advice.

Those who shorted it when Covid crisis started should be very delighted.
    Price has stabilized over the past few weeks.

Will it continue its downward journey or reverse direction?
    Only a crystal ball will reveal the answer.

4. I am long many Oil sector related stocks, it's time to buy them at small shares every time and avarge down, there is no way you can lose money on them long term.

I am Long XOM at 34.47 for the first time buy it.

5. That's what they said about railroad stocks.

6. this is not consultation or advice.
    XOM:
    After the price and the blue line met, the price go down to check the red line again.
    I think the price and the red line will meet again, before the price go up.
    If the price go above the EMA line, then the new target will be the blue line.

28-10-2020.png

7. No one can understand your thread, you should explain the indicator first and why it works and then give bullish bearish targets

EddieMarkel likes this.
  8. Sorry.
    my indicator show the target price at high probability(there no 100%).

when the price meet the low target line(Red) and stay under the EMA(orange) line, the trend is bearish.
    When the price meet the upper target line(Green) and stay above the EMA(orange) line, the trend is bullish.
    when the price on the red line and
    go above the EMA, then the next target line is the blue one(halfway to green).

if the price go above the blue line and stay above the EMA line, the new target is the green line (upper target).
    the same when the price meet the upper target line (green).
    When the price meet the green line, as the price stay above the EMA, the trend in bullish.
    if the price go under the EMA then the next target is the blue line(halfway).
    going under the blue line with red candle should lead the price to meet the red line (lower target).

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  9. this is not consultation or advice.
    All Indicator lines used as dynamic support and resistance, that change reliance on the price and time.
    When the price reach and meet one of the indicator, the trend stop, and
    new trend begin.
    the system show the next price target at high probability(no 100%).
    XOM:
    As long as the price stay above the EMA line, the trend is bullish.

14-11-2020.png

10. Cabin111

Cabin111

I have 100 shares of XOM in my Roth IRA...a old options expired worthless months ago. 10 minute ago I did a "sell to open" on this. June 21, $45. I got $1.65 ($165.00) while I wait. As long as the middle east doesn't "blow up", it should expire worthless. I just can't see people traveling for; sports events, visit family, funerals, weddings, vacations. Yeah, you will still have some sun/snow birds...But they will be limited.

#10     Nov 16, 2020