You Better Protect Your Ass

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Nov 3, 2008.

1. So did you even know who al-Qaeda was back in 1993? Although there's a strong suspicion that al-Qaeda was behind the attack, there's no direct link to support such a suspicion.

Yeah, right! Had Reno followed through on what you suggest, what's the likelihood of passing the Republican congress and senate?

Did you say "better coordination" with our international partners? When Clinton was in office, the whole world looked up to us. Bush, on the contrary, trashed this country's image.

#51     Nov 3, 2008
  2. The biggest failure of the Clinton administration was the failure to kill Bin Laden. Bill Clinton will tell you that himself.

Here are some quotes from the guy who in 7 years has failed to apprehend Bin Laden.

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
    - G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
    - G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
    - G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
    3/13/02

#52     Nov 3, 2008
  3. clacy

clacy

Bin Laden is not that important really. Do you think this guy masterminds all of Al Qaeda's attacks?

He is a figure head, and quite frankly he is in a win-win siutation.

If he isn't found, then he makes the US look bad.

If he is killed, then he becomes a martyr.

Him staying alive is probably better, as it justifies our persuit of him and keeps the focus on Al Qaeda

#53     Nov 3, 2008
  4. I support some parts of it and do not support other parts. Just like how on some issues I side liberal and on some issues I side conservative. It's not black and white.

I swear if the Democratic Party's Candidate was Jesus Christ himself some would immediately start the smear campaign .....

"he's too liberal" "he looks like a hippie" "he's a shitty carpenter and uses cheap nails"

If the Republican candidate was God himself you'd get the same crap from the other side.

Is anyone truly 100% liberal or 100% conservative. From reading this site you'd think so.

#54     Nov 3, 2008
  5. First of all, what is the mandate behind the Patriot Act? According to Wekipedia,

But how many actual terrorists were caught? A tiny number if you ask me. Then who were mostly affected by this act? Illegal immigrants who had nothing to do with terrorism. Shame, shame!

#55     Nov 3, 2008
  6. You're right, he commands very little if any of the network. The real mastermind of the 9/11 attacks was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed who was apprehended by Pakistani forces years ago.

Can you honestly tell me that you have no problem with the guy who has so much American blood on his hands roaming around free?

#56     Nov 3, 2008
  7. Ummm if you're in America illegally should we be concerned about your rights?

#57     Nov 3, 2008
  8. A "tiny number". How many then does it take to inflict death?

Illegals? CRY ME A FRIGGIN' RIVER........

#58     Nov 3, 2008
  9. You really are the biggest moron that I will most likely to have had the pleasure of meeting in my lifetime! How can you say such a crap when our men and women in uniform are dying just about every day, you POS?!

#59     Nov 3, 2008
  10. That's not the point why Patriot Act was created. Ya see, this is the biggest problem with the Bush administration and their sympathizers like yourself. They simply can't stay focused on anything. When we should have hunkered down and fought al-Qaeda in Afghanistan, Bushies diverted our attention to Iraq. When we should have concentrated on catching terrorists, we siphoned all our energies on catching illegal immigrants.

Stay on topic for once!

#60     Nov 3, 2008