You still think RECESSION is coming?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by HedgefundTrader2, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Exactly right. Until you have been through a major bull and major bear market you don't have enough experience. I traded through the entire bear market post-2000 and I got my royal ass kicked. Been there, done that. This time is different. There is no substitute for experience.

Man....you think this market is volatile? You should have seen it back then.

#11     Jan 24, 2008
  2. bgp

bgp

i traded right thru it . buying dips and getting my ass kicked.

bgp

#12     Jan 24, 2008

3. Have any empirical facts and figures to prove we are in recession? Or we should take you for granted and for whatever comes in your mouth?

#13     Jan 24, 2008
  4. With Fed's rate cuts, banks would be lining up their bottom lines you won't believe..They will be doling out money still the same while they borrow less.

#14     Jan 24, 2008
  5. mokwit

mokwit

You can make lots of money waiting for empirical facts before you act. This is know as buying the fact/news. This method is particularly effective in saving your portfolio ahead of bad company news and bad economic news. It is the method used by mutual fund managers. Just check on mutual fund holdings of bankrupt companies lying on the bottom of the exchange for its real world effectiveness............................................................

#15     Jan 24, 2008

6. Its called snowballing you into submission with doses of FEAR and GREED and manipulate your minds so you capitulate and they can make tons of moolah when they are short.

IF you dont give in and keep bargain hunting it fails and they get smoked out and have to cover their shorts at a loss, and you win.

#16     Jan 24, 2008

7. Banks and Mortgage bankers are writing up losses. These are accounting entries. They pay less taxes while the mortgage and collateral ( land or property) doesn't disappears. These are tax dodges and other hoopla's far too complex to discuss here.

#17     Jan 24, 2008
  8. What a moronic post. Did it ever occur to you that the OP isn't as experienced as you.

You are the real joke

#18     Jan 24, 2008
  9. This is a prime example of why 20% of traders make 80% of the money, while the 80% of dildo's such as yourself turd3r, make only 20% of the pie. 80/20 rule.

The reality is I'm happy there are dimwits such as yourself, otherwise the taking wouldn't be as easy.

You ought to go have a circle jerk with that moron jj####### whatever he is, PAL pumper. You two put your heads together, make an ass out of yourselves!

#19     Jan 24, 2008

10. Yes you are assuming I am in the 80%? You dont know jack about me what I do for a profession. I must be into something so constructive that I can skid you balls every time you get up on your hind legs? Guess what I do for a living my dear son.

The fact is there is no recession except a psychological fear implanted in your turd ball brains that repeats the doomsday scenario of 2000-2003 bear market over and over again. You are obsessed with something bad to happen to you and that is a delusion.

#20     Jan 24, 2008