Your opinions about Tickmill UK

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by pipeguy, Mar 4, 2019.

1. pipeguy

pipeguy

I would like to know your opinions about this broker especially from those who trade scalping EAs on their pro account. They offer very low commission - 4$ per lot round turn, I wonder where is the catch.
    Thanks

2. Winjak

Winjak

I practiced trading on demo there and some instruments weren't satisfy me

3. pipeguy

pipeguy

What's happened?

4. pipeguy

pipeguy

Any plans to reintroduce WebMoney for top ups and withdrawals? Pretty annoying to use existing method because of fees, taxes.

5. bd10

bd10

Tickmill is the trading name of Tickmill Ltd Seychelles, regulated as a Securities Dealer by the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles with licence number (SD 008) and the Principal office at: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles.

6. pipeguy

pipeguy

Thanks but it didn't help :)

7. Dwayne

Dwayne

I don't think there's any catch to it. I've traded with even lower, $2 RT with fxview. I think if the broker is regulated there is no need to worry about things been fishy. Plus, to be honest, I've never used, but I've heard the broker is good.

8. thursday

thursday

They only have MT4, right? I would not be complaining if they offer MT5 as well, so that is a disappointing setback for me. Although trading conditions are quite good.