you're paying for this schoolbus drivers $800k house

Discussion in 'Economics' started by empee, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Personal responsibility is becoming an anachronism these days in the United States.

The irony is that these kids are too naive to understand that they're going to live with all that debt a lot longer than we will.

#21     Feb 24, 2009
  2. Leaders? More like looters. Fucking school bus driver with an 800k house. Wtf.

#22     Feb 24, 2009
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Hey.....Schoolbus drivers need a house too.

#23     Feb 24, 2009
  4. Screw bailing these people out. They need to be beaten. How is this sort of retardation permitted to exist in modern society?

#24     Feb 24, 2009
  5. #25     Feb 24, 2009
  6. Better than paying for OctoMom's litter.

OH WAIT...

We're paying for that, too.:(

#26     Feb 24, 2009
  7. yeah, LA is filled with smart people....
    OK, riddle me this sparky, who is the bigger moron, the one who took the loan or the fucker who gave it?
    Either way, for decades we have been living in a system I call "fuckism" 'cause we sure as hell did not have capitalism for quite sometime. I route the big businesses to fail and let room for the smaller more agile ones and start anew. I loath to see good money being thrown after bad but I guess this is inevitable. Fuckism is at least DEAD now.....

#27     Feb 24, 2009
  8. They're both idiots and don't deserve a penny out of my taxes. No one should be arguing about who is the greater idiot -- they should be arguing about how to protect the non-idiots from the idiots. The fact that retards are outbreeding smart people in a democracy means that the government, over the long haul, will move more and more towards protecting thieves and idiots. It truly is time for a revolt.

#28     Feb 24, 2009
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Everyone wants to get on places like ET and scream and show how smart they are, but what are you willing to do; how far are you willing to go, to change the USA?

(For whoever wants to answer.)

#29     Feb 24, 2009
  10. let homeowners go bk, which well lower asset prices

let banks go bk which will lower asset prices

tight regulation on creation of bank credit

assets will inline with wages

untill deregulation and the next bubble of course

#30     Feb 24, 2009