Zerohedge Down All Day ??

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by rcj, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Not ZH, GodlikeProductions. It's gotta be run by spooks.

#21     Jun 25, 2011
  2. rcj

rcj

GLP is an interesting place. Its claimed that GLP is the largest fourm on the net.
    Im not a member but i do a quick ck of new threads about once an hr or two during trading week .Not uncommon to get a heads up on something ...floods, dam breaks, riots, troop movements, congress, volcanos, what have you. Lots of bullshit and exaggeration, idiots,and Doomers though. They were on top of the Fukishima story and several links to live jap video before others. Always amusing.

#22     Jun 25, 2011
  3. Ya got me what happened but I cannot open the site with IE, I down loaded firefox and bada bingbada boom there it is. Strange. never had that happen before.

#23     Jun 30, 2011
  4. rcj

rcj

Really bizzar....im using IE8. ZH has been available here most of the last several days. But yesterday i couldnt connect to a lot of sites for about an hour. Couple of big slow dwns getting to various sites this week.
    Im using Windstream DSL here in Ft Bend county tx.

Also im thinking of hooking up to a different DNS server maybe
    that could help.

#24     Jun 30, 2011
  5. rcj, just to wet your appetite (i did not realize there was so much news today!):

So Much For That Japanese Recovery: Large Manufacturer Confidence Plummets

Caught In The Act: HFT Option Algos Observed Frontrunning Today's PMI Release

Fed Halts Sales Of Toxic AIG Sludge Upon Realization Any Balance Sheet Unwind Crashes The Market

Slick Willie Calls For Broad Principal Mortgage Writedowns

Tim Geithner: Welcome To The Unemployment Line

The CDO At The Heart Of The Eurozone

While Criminal US Bankers Receive Golden Parachutes, Barbarian Afghanistan Has Just Arrested Executives Of Failed Kabul Bank

Radiation Detected In Fukushima Children Urine Samples As Fort Calhoun Orders 10 Mile Evacuation Radius

#25     Jun 30, 2011
  6. rcj

rcj

Wow, Shorie... Im headed for ZH just as soon as i finish watchin the latest alien vids at godlikeproductions. Looks like lots of good stuff at ZH more DOOM !!

i dont see whu folks are so concerned about HFT ...creates jobs, excitement, really cool quote stuffing graphs provided by Nanex,
    keeps the markets movin.

AIG. i think FED is still operating all three Maiden Lane containers.

we're all goin to Hell, Shortee....:p

#26     Jul 1, 2011
  7. i certainly agree with that one! :(

#27     Jul 1, 2011