Zinc Trading???

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by STTtrader, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Hey guys does anyone have any experience with the group called Zinc Trading? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. subban

subban

Yeah, I interviewed with them and was offered a position. I turned it down. Its a llc of shoenfeld and its totally automated trading. Your basically a robot just sitting at your desk waiting for buy/sell signals to execute. The good part is no minimal contribution and your just using zinc's capital. No base salary either. Compensation starts out at 50/50 split and goes to maximum I think 70/30. The guy interviewing me said people make about $2,000 their second month after training with 100 shares the first month. Was'nt really interested cause you can't develop your own style and ideas. Plus no salary makes it hard to pay bills.

3. I've been with them since June of this year and am glad I made the switch. I trade remote w/ them. I put risk cap down so I have a different setup than the previous poster. I get to trade whatever I want and get 100% payout. The rates are competitive and Lightspeed has been alot more stable and reliable than Laser. Thank goodness I made the switch b/c I've been hearing Laser having problems still. Overall I'm very pleased so far with the setup that I have w/ Zinc and plan to stay with them for a long time.